Be My Valentine Tonight.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008

MaSaI iN FlOOd!!!!!

Vanakam n vantanam... Hru guyzz? Watzzz up??? Anyway guys regards on my previous post... Today i feel better than yday Thanks to my lovely sis Loges as she chat with me frm aussie yday n give me alotz of useful advise n give me encourage to face all my probzz...Here iam wishing gud luck for ms logeswary cos in a few weeks more she will sit for her final xm n than she will fly to Malaysia anyway gurl just cant wait to meet u n lepak with u... This time make sure u spend time with me ok daa.... Lets back to the topic..... Yday ontw i back frm my office(Pasir Gudang) to my house(Seri alam) along the highways it was heavy flooded.... If u all listen to THR or even i heard sum of the local radio stations they got announce that masai in heavy flooded.... I come out frm office at 4.30pm n arrive in my house at 5.30 only actuall... V suppose to arrive in 10 mins but bcos f the flood it takes one hour gap... Just imagine how worst the situation should be... The thing that makes me suprise was there was a car stuck in the flood n the car was STORM..... Actually storm is a 4 wheel drive & v can use the car for sites plus can use in wet sand too but pelik ryte stuck in flood hahahaha.... wat can i say ha either the flood is heavy or THE CAR SYSTEM IS NOT GUD???? think bout it guyzzz..... Since it was attract me so i plan to take few pictures n upload in blog for yur views guyzzz.... Even though i get stuck in jam but it does not matter still i done my photographer job hahahaha...

This place is small housing area in masai can say like kampung in middle of the town....

Can u all see one storm car stuck in flood...




W.A.T.E.R IN COW BOY TOWN hehehehe...





Near view of storm car...










Encik tlg bgn jgn sampai air kena muka yerk hahaha This guy still got time to sit n talk in flood MAY GOD!!!!!