Be My Valentine Tonight.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008

LaSt tOuCh rEmInDs Me aLoTzZ...

Hi guyzz hru sowi for didnt update my blog quite long time cos i feel ntg to post in... hahaha maybe after tis there is alotz f topic to be post... Anyway guyz tdy is my last day in ALEX STEWARD.... seriously guyzz i just learn alot nt only the job but even how to be polite n gud with others just like the beautiful kak aini... she just so adroable n her chracther makes me to fall with her... she care me alot i just gonna miss her alot i dunw how the days gone so fast... eventhough she is malay but than the way she is just makes me to be with her forever... i just wish how nice will be if she is an indian guy for sure i'll married her hehehehe but its too late yaa... anyway thanks god to make me meet with her... over all in this office all the staff's was very gud n polite to me... Anna Jo,anna ziz, and the funniest shorty anna wan they really be friendly with me... thanks alotzz for yur luv n everything that uaolzz did for me... MIZZ ALL OF U ALOTZZZ N NOT FORGET MY DEAREST TABLE N CHAIR WHO WAS WITH ME PASS 3 MONTHS.....

I alwayz sayang u alot kak aini... mizz u n luv u alot.... muaaaxxxx

i feel choo sad when i post this in another 3 hours i'll going back... but that is life ryte... when there is a begin for sure there also will be the end ryte... its k... thanks god to give the chance to meet those ppl in my life... i'll keep all the memories so precious in my mind...