Be My Valentine Tonight.
Friday, September 12, 2008

HaPpY BuRfDaY JaAn=HaJaR=JeBoN

Hie frennzzz tdy ia my dearest jaan burfday.... so tdy i just want to dedicate my few minutes to share my moments n memories with my dear jaan.... Anyway i should start frm where our friendship began.... Actually iam nt so remember but still trying to refresh.... As i knw, I get to knw Hajar in my first sem once when she n daya nget was sitting together... I went towards them n ask for their name it seems.. that time hajar was quite friendly but daya was quite person.... When i knw hajar n daya, i intro them with wani n hana.... Oleen was wani friend so wani intro me to OLeen.... by the way v got meet our cute friend noi..... there is the begin of our DBIS gengss a.k.a adik-beradik hehehehehehe.... Most of the DBIS lecturer know us bcos with god grace n bless v r almost togther for 6 SEM... Even though v went through pain n vain togther but still friendship being fresh in everyones heart.....
Ok now time to describe about my jaan... Her name Siti Hajar bte Yusof a.k.a JEBON hahahaha.... Loving n caring with everyone .... Help means u can ask hajar anytime especially in studies she will take her own time n teach... Special of hajar everyone will bring notes for programing lab but she just walk like going to "pasar malam" still can finish the full programing as the first person in class.... Her marks are amazing alwayz get dean list.... Plus point she is the person who will get up early for mowning clazz(hahahahaha those her frenz should understand wat i mean) minus point as for me is NOTHING.... Anyway very2 important thing is she is still single n available... so anyone eligable guyzzz outhere can msg me if u need to contact her kekekekeke... Hurmmm sumore haaaa???? ops forget to tell tat she is shoping alcholic i guess all the time like to go shopping n buy tshirt r blouse... She aso can make up well n can cook too .... Now its time to refresh our memories togther>>>>>>


A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.


Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends.




Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together





Friendship is one mind in two bodies


Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.Just walk beside me and be my friend

Life without friendship is like the sky without the sun.



Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they are always there.


Friends are angels sent down to Earth to make good days and help us find our way.