Be My Valentine Tonight.
Friday, August 1, 2008

ToM YaM .... sEdApNyA!!!





Beside picture show's that,recently Sivaneswary d/o Manikam mkn tom yam which make by lovely n cweet k.ain kekekeke so nice guyzzz really lah i just enjoy it... after a long gap iam taking my lunch with my fav fud... those days when iam in MMU, my dear jaan NGET alwayz like to order tom yam ayam dgn nasi putih for sure each time she order i'll take her tom yam n mkn hahahaha actually ha guyzz iam nt sure either tom yam v mkn r drink kekekeke wat ever it is I JUST LUV THE TOM YAM so nice kaini did for me ... Thankzz alot yaa...


Another picture of tom yam n white rice.... Inside the tom yam ha she put chicken,sotong.and udang... ermmmm i dunw the resipie its private n confiedential hahahaha u knw wat guyzz.... all the time v exchange fud sumtimes they ask my mum's curry .... but i wont eat alot must remember that iam in D.I.E.T.... All my mmu fren's knw that iam having nice2 food over here hihihi sum even said to upload the pic all... so i did tis time....

kak Aini in working progress... She is so sweet lah guyzz i just loved her alot.... sumthing like my own sis... she care me alot...

Ok guyzzz gtg now.... anything will come back soon with latest hot news lalalala....