Be My Valentine Tonight.
Monday, August 25, 2008

Namasthey n namaskar....

sowi sowi n sowi 100 times cos i suppose to update my trip to vietnam ryte but.... sure will be upload soon... stay tune with my blog dear frens... anyway hru how is life goes on... well me just back frm vietnam n wanna start bac my old life such as driving license and get back to my university....hahaha alwayz the same rountine ha wat to do that is life yaa...so tdy wat was happen is in my office v plan to arrange things with diffrent position atlast v did it... but in between as usuall v start all our funny2 things.... u knw wat when k.aini n me take wardrobe n thought to bring new place than she started to count one... two... three before v carry the wardrobe its olady broke hahahahaha... just imagine the situation all the ppl in the situation will be serious n try to do sumthing ryte bt v r nt at all total opposite may god v all start to laugh until tears come hahahahahaha.... than cpt2 took all the things n bring the same wardrobe to the place v suppose to change and use it back like recycle bin my boss didnt knw wat was happen to the wardrobe but its nt our mistakes its olady broke by itself ryte... wat can v do??? k my dearest frens that is all for tdy like small story .... wanna go n chat in irc hahahaha ... tc next time sure will back with my vietnam trip....