Be My Valentine Tonight.
Sunday, August 31, 2008

MeRdEkA !!!! Is iT TrUe????

Hie frenzzzz first of all i like to wish HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY for every citizen in MALAYSIA.... plus SELAMAT BERPUASA for all muslims especially to my dear jaan's hajar,daya,wani,hana and all my mmu frenss..... sowi guyzz i should upload my pictures trip to vietnam but than i dunw y everytime upload my pic it will be stuck i think maybe the capacity f my pic high hehehe its k frens u all can go n view my friendster anytime & anywhere ..... In JOHOR states,our holidays will be until next tuesday. yaaaahhhoooooo!!!! best nyaaa as the celebration before the day of merdeka all my fly members went to chinese restaurant to have our delightful dinner.... we ate sweet&sour fish,nestum fried with sotong,mix vege,claypot tau,yam cake and with sea coconut drink.... sedapnyaaa just enjoy my day .... anyway guyz i heard many malaysian ppls saying that eventhough our country olady merdeka but they feel for now situation our country still not yet merdeka .... maybe its true cos alotzz f problem been overcome ryte... Recently election in Permatang Pauh just come to end ... Won by PKR Mr Anwar Ibrahim... Tht shown still he got HIGH chances to became next malaysia PM... i think its better so atleast v can see sumthing new in malaysia gov rules ryte .... hopes coming year our country should back to harmony n peace without violence ....

Malaysia in my hand....