Be My Valentine Tonight.
Monday, August 4, 2008

CoNgRaTzZz Mr. MaNiKaM

Hie guyzz hru ... how was yur weekend went on ... ermmm i think MMU olady start their mid term break so enjoy yrself guyzz ... just mizz those moments in MMU ... Even i heard sum of THE TOP 7 STUDENTS hehehehe went to terengganu for holidays wah bes nya ... anyway guyzz be careful with yur journey n dun 4get to get for me sumthing2 ha ... so guyzz as wat i mean in the title above, MR MANIKAM the great son,bro,husband,FATHER,n aso "DATUK" kekeke i mean grandpa lah recently has been awarded as the best serve for indian community by Malaysia Hindu Sangam...wah guyzzz really proud f him... Its hard to get the award as ppl who r really serve will get it very suprise when v suddenly receive a call n said that he got the award ... wah gitu kan ... Plus nt only that he will also recieve award for P.I.S by Johor sultan on the coming 12th aug ... sumore happy for my dad ... v all luv u alot dad ... even he is strict sumtimes(hehehe most f the time) but his luv n careness just make us the be the top in the world... my hero is my dad... usually he will tell his stories which makes him to be successful in his life... he suffer alot when he was in childhood later after he married my mum step by step he climb up life staircase with alot f experince... later will upload his pic which been taken in PIS award... There is my letter for my lovely dad...

Dear dad,
Iam just proud f u n yur archiveness dad... so happy to be yr daugh nt only in this birth but for ever n ever i should be yur only one daugh thank god to gave me such a nice father... u teach me alot n make me sumone to tis world ... yur encouragement n supporting makes me bold to meet this world n overcome my probzz ... i'll make yur dreams to come true ... n make u proud f me dad ... one day u might be proud to tell that sivaneswary his yur beloved daugh the day will come soon my dear dad... luv u alot ...




p/s:-k guyzz tc n have a nice day...