Be My Valentine Tonight.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008

UniVeRsItY EnTrAnCe ....

Hie fren's .... Latestly as wat i read in newspaper Indian who score 9 to 10 A's sure can get gov scholar to persue their studies in local uni r 3 other private uni (Nottigam,Monash and ops forgot). So those who do well in thier SPM pls dun get worry sure gov will help us ... nt only that student who apply for uni after stpm n didnt get place they aso can reply if their result CGPA 3.0 and above .... so iam quite happy with it as i wish hopes guyzz i can get in to UTM my dreams ... Once i enter uni sure will belanja for all f u ... boleh tak !!!! ala boleh jer but pray for me guyzzz .... I just cant wait to get back my uni life eventhough i cant get frens like jebon,nget,wani jannn,noi jann n maron chan... they part f my life no one can ever replace their place as TRUE FREN'S in my deep heart ... Luv u all alot ... Hopes in my new uni should ge frens like them... anyway guyz anything about local uni information will update for u time to time wokey ... ermmmm plus one gud news MMU BECAME LOCAL UNI ... wow that is great bt than sure the entrance to get in will be more higher ryte bt proud to be MMU student kekekeke ... N aso check recently for singapore universities OMG ... their universities really nice but off cos expensive ryte n aso i think their requirment to entre should be high... ok guyzz tc bubye mizz u all ....