Be My Valentine Tonight.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008

SaD DaYzZzZz .......

Hie fren's gud mowning .... namasthe namaskar .... ermmmm yday my day at nite seriously was so sad lor ..... :( My dad has scold me ... haish i cant take it n just started to cry lor ..... bt than my dad sounds nice early in the mowning .... luv my dad A LOT .... but hopes tdy will be gud day for me .... Pray god ...




~ Nice Day~
iXplore The World





Yday kak su bought watch for her hubby.The watch brand is seiko n the PRICE is RM1280 may god!!!!! so nice guyzz ... the watch made for divers n for sure all the guyz can wear it ... i think that watch more suit for old man's hahahaha ... but still luks nice n elegant can present for yur father ryte ... boleh tak ???? ala mesti bole ... jgn pulak bole bela ... hargailah jasa ibu bapa kita ...wah pagi2 dah mula advise pulak ... menuju ke arah kebaikan ... (sesiapa yg ikot camp facii mesti taw reakssinya)i aso have a small dream(small dream lah sgt kan kan ...) to gift my father rolex watch ... he luv tat watch alot but for now iam still student ryte .... once when i start to work sure the day will arrive ...oklah guys i need to leave tis blog ... later afternoon if i got cerita gempak sure will upload ha ... bubye ...