Be My Valentine Tonight.
Thursday, July 10, 2008

IaM BaCk ....

HiE FrEn'S gud mowning .... after two days iam back yaa ... ermmmm alot f things i did can say i went out with my parents to overseas .... (overseas=SINGAPORE) ala still that aso foreign country ryte eventhough i just went by car n took few min only ... alot f things i bought hehehehe so happeeee .... thanks to god to give me such a nice parents iam so lucky to deserve them ... my dear dad n mum luvz u alot ummmaaahhhh .... anyway guys as days going on i feel singapore doing well even thier currency aso high now latest rm100=$236 wah such as big diff ryte those who working in singapore can earn alot but than they wil surfer with tiredness ... i saw ppl who travel to work by motorcycle haish like hell their life i dunw how they can survive yaa ... kesian jer !!!! but wat to do for now days living v should earn more ... cant live with rm2000 permonth should need rm4-5000 for minimum living style guyzzz shocking ryte .... plus petrol price increase makes ppl to die but than ha got aso ppl take car n going out hehehehe telling ppl but iam aso doing that BOLEH TAK ???? wat to do maa lives going on ryte it doesnt stop r exit accept our heart beat stop by itself ... tak kanlah nak gie bunuh diri mcm bodoh jer v born to archive cheyyy wei .... that day guyzz i took salary just rm ???? hehehe mcm byk jer kan nolah abit ony lah those my close fren's knws but when i tuk the salary i just plan to do alot f things but my budget nt enough need to give my parents... i just think my life once i enter working life totally i need to take all my expenses ryte before tis i can hope my parents dunlah after i start to work aso ryte i must give them its time to children give thier parents .... aiyoooo my headche all started dy tht time ... wat to do ???? plan to give part time tuition but than once i get my uni need to stop ryte ... maybe later i'll sure give tuition for my pocket money ... oklah guyzzz i think enough f my crap stories alll ops FORGET TO TELL .... i heard that in melaka they did BN dinner in mbmb n the guest was ali rustam ... there is NO ONE as attend the dinner n only 20% was there wah boleh tak ??? malu jer kan ... gudlah our melaka ppl bagus teach them a lesson now days iam started to read KEADILAN paper nice aso guyzz once u all have time just read it maybe u can gain knowledge plus alot f news about gov ....