Be My Valentine Tonight.
Monday, July 7, 2008

AfTeR 2 DaYzZzZ....

myspace comments
MySpace Good Afternoon Comments




Hie fren's iam back !!!!! wah after i think 3 days 2 nites guyzzzz i just open my blog to update wat has happen .... On friday nite around 10pm i went to pahang ... v reach there around 5am in mowning .... the temple was SO NICE sumthing like in heaven .... so big the temple paint in gold colour wonderful luking guyzzz .... once v reach the temple its time to get dy for the prayers early mowning v took bath in cold water .... so COLD but i still wash my hair as usual i feel like in iceland .... than guyzzz ops i forgot one important story ..... the story sound like tis on fri nite my partner who sat beside me was gurl ( name wouldn't be mention here ) but v can called her as "A" ... when i luk at her the way she was i didnt have a gud opinion on her... first she ask my name age ... after that she said her name n age 21 .... than she continue her story that she is studing in Nanyang Poly ... n doing biochem .... than aso said tat she is quite famous in singapore n got come out in tv .... she was participate in attam 100 vagai show(indian's knw tis prog ) tis is sumthing dance competition lah... i was really suprise with her guyzzz ermmmm a lot f things she told me ... than in the mowning when i went to our rum to take bath my neighbour boy said that akka u knw her name is bla bla bla n the best part was guyzzz SHE IS JUST 16 YEARS OLD i feel so wired with her y she lied to me there ..... i just feel like want to slap her ony .... i heard that she kena buang sekolah sumore .... boleh tak ???? she lied to me like that i even dunw either she knw to spell the name of "nanyang poly" but pandai2 want to tell she studied there .... bio chem pulak .... adeihhhi am nt guy to go after her ryte ... ntg she going to gain frm me .... n she never realise that boys in bus will tell me the real story but very smart to direct her stry guyz ... i just learn my lesson frm tis .... cant belive anyone guyzzz even gurls behave sumore force .... iam so sad to think has wat she told with me ... when she said that she studinglah n active aso i feel so proud with her cos she can manage her time as well but then when i heard the story i just never layan her lah .... for sure she olady realise than i knw all the story but i just do want to ask her ...

Bakthi paravasam .... with vibuthi n pothu ...




:- Pic took in maran temple .... hehehehe but just can see the face ony ryte .... the guy who wear blue colour t-shirt gave me information bout the gurl "A"