Be My Valentine Tonight.
Friday, June 27, 2008

TiReD,,, TiReD &&&& TiReD

Wah tdy the all day i spend my time doing my blog layout ... haish ... u all should be suprise ryte hehehe working hours got time to do blog ... BOLEH TAK ??? my office staff damn gud n they tc f me well so lucky to get them kak su n kak aini .... They even give me foods everyday kekekeke my diet all gone .... hurmmm my laling he sumore lah tdy early mowing call but than my crdt very2 low pulak than how to talk .... he got xm on tis sat & sun so dun have time to talk past two days lorrr just mizz him alot .... cant wait to meet him lah ... Hey guyz tdy i ate one diff type f fruit its call wait ha i ask kak aini 1st ..................................................buah salak hihihihi nice lah bt iam nt use to it so just try one ... So far my dayz was gud n tdy nite must go to temple n say 'hie' to masai murugan .... This pic shw buah salak .... Ops forgot to tell pulak Spain has won the game ryte .... yaaaahhhhhooooo i support for them actually my luck lah make Spain to wont the game...anyway guys sure Russia aso did their level best but wat to do faith decides ryte ... Watch out the finallzzz .....